HTML based digital circuits editor is a light-weight schematic based editor of digital circuits created by students of FMMIS@TUL.
User may create an account and create multiple projects composed of
- simple combinatorial gates (AND, NAND, …)
- complex combinatorial circuits (multiplexers, decoders, …)
- arithmetic cores (adders, multipliers,…)
- sequential circuits (DFFs, JK, …)
- complex sequential circuits (counters, RAMs, …)
Editor supports autosaving of the schematics, exporting it as VHDL file (available component library required). It was tested with Xilinx tools.
Currently the editor supports czech language only, but we are working on english version.